|The Transformational Thinking Executive Assessment Package
Before you pay high price for your next executive development / placement assessment, think twice.
That is, when you talk “transformational leadership” with your candidate you better see not only if they think like one, but if they can naturally unlearn the parts of them that they are unaware they need to change. This is the difference between doing and being.
Most traditional psychometric approaches to executive development assessment may tout the internal validity of their tests with studies of a normative population, statistics, etc. Though this is indeed important information for construct validity, it is a “necessary but not sufficient” condition. Information about one’s competencies in leadership, emotional intelligence, decision making skills are all good, but if information changed people then Google would be the next canonized saint in the Catholic Church. Dr. Fleming’s unique assessment approach doesn’t just describe the profile of a candidate and make superficial predictions about safe behaviors or non-contextualized insights that aren’t real world in their complexity, but rather introduces external validity into the world of executive assessment. What does this mean?
In this nanosecond pace of business where
- Complexity and uncertainty rule
- The “internal dialogue” of an executive is more crucial to know then the words they say
- Value trade offs are demanded instantaneously in complex systems
- The difference between discerning one’s commitment to a purpose or one’s compliance to that purpose has never carried a more costly price tag
…A more rigorous assessment is called for that looks at one’s
- Consciousness spectrum
- Values alignment to a team/culture and what one would choose above and beyond self-interest
- Reactive tendencies
- Level of fear in one’s thinking
- Pseudo or Half-Truths of successful behavior
- Perceptual abilities
- Ability to rewire/retrain one’s brain for new situations
- Capacity to unlearn
- Ability to seek out willingly dialectics and paradoxes
This is the stuff of reality. Sure-- Emotional intelligence and other “hot” areas for leadership skill training are important. But set up “what is” underneath “what you think is” first. It will win every time. Take it from the law of gravity.
Dr. Kevin Fleming, is a world class executive / life coach, Ph.D. psychotherapist, organizational guru, and transformative change agent that has been featured in the New York Times, Christian Science Monitor, on CNN, Fox News, msn.com, and in other publications as an expert contributor. He recently published a book entitled The Half-Truth High: Breaking the Illusions of the Most Powerful Drug in Life & Business that has received great press and endorsements and is consistently in the top 20% of sales on amazon.com. He has worked with CEOs, NFL athletes, politicians, Juilliard musicians, and recently been asked to speak to the Prime Ministers and Ministers of Jordan and United Arab Emirates on his unique models of blending neuropsychological insights on the brain for personal and corporate transformation.
- 46% increase in revenue after a 12 month intensive, whole systems approach
- 56% increase in alignment and organizational consciousness of a senior leadership team
- 10 point increases or more on Emotional Intelligence measures leading to more effective decision making
What is so distinctive about Dr. Fleming?
- A Ph.D. level psychologist that doesn’t act like one-that has experience in both individual and organizational systems success
- Utilizes the most researched and empirically validated tools and technologies for organizations, individuals, and teams
- Multifaceted in terms of coaching, facilitation, organizational development, assessment, and speaking talents
- Drives behavior change and not just "feeling good" for a short while
Addresses root causes and not symptoms of human capital entropy in your organization
- Matches the profile of the predictive elements noted in the monumental 6:1 ROI estimate for executive coaching (Money magazine, Feb 2001)
Dr. Fleming’s world class approach to a meta-level assessment supports traditional executive development assessment efforts by adding a new dimension of information—how a candidate thinks about his thinking. This is critical to know for it will “support” or “deny” any informational approach that describes the surface of what an executive is consciously aware that he/she will do.
As we know, 95% of our decision making is driven by our unconscious and it is in this realm we need to engage our future leaders if we are to promote transformational thinking worldwide. By including Dr. Fleming’s specialized consultation and assessment, one is ensuring an investment beyond safe realms of thinking (ie, discussing what one should do in certain situations to grow), but widening the spectrum of possibilities to better view what someone would do even when the press to grow is not explicitly there.
The package includes the following:
- An initial phone interview with the candidate
- Unique assessments such as the Barrett values alignment profile, The Leadership Circle Profile 360 degree assessment, Harvard’s implicit association test, BarOn EQ, MCMI-III (for deep seeded characterological issues hard to catch), and more customized to the presenting issue
- Face to face feedback
- Written report
- 5 follow up 50 min telephonic coaching sessions to ensure adequate processing of information and implementation
Fee: $7500 (not including travel expenses)
Take the first step today > Contact Dr. Fleming